We give all our registered customers points with any purchase in our stores and in our web shop. We call these points loyalty points. You can use the accrued loyalty point to (partly) pay your next purchase. We have also opened a gift shop with many luxury articles where you, as a valued customer, can redeem your loyalty points. This gift shop is only for our customers with loyalty points and explicitly not for everyone.
GENERAL CONDITIONS LOYALTY POINTS
Loyalty points: The name of the points issued by Penninkhof. These are exclusively for regular customers with a registered account.
Postal address: Penninkhofmode, Diepenveeneweg 20, 8121 PN Olst
- With each purchase of €10.= from the regular collection the customer receives one loyalty point.
- When paying a purchase in one of our stores or in our web shop the loyalty points accrued by you are added to your account. You cannot make any reclamations about the number of registered loyalty points.
- Unless Penninkhof stipulates otherwise, a so-called loyalty point is accrued with any purchase of ten euros.
- With the loyalty points you can save for the articles from the collections of Penninkhof and/or from our gift shop.
- When purchasing articles from our gift shop, at least 50% of the value of the desired article must be paid with loyalty points.
- When redeemed a loyalty point has a value of 0.30 euro. Loyalty points cannot be exchanged for money and/or paid out in cash.
- You can only accrue loyalty points with a registered account. At least 6 times per year you will be informed about the balance of your accrued loyalty points.
- Loyalty points cannot be transferred.
- When you exchange and/or return the articles you have bought, the loyalty points will be automatically corrected.
- Penninkhof reserves the right to settle the value of the loyalty points with damage suffered by Penninkhof.
- The accrued loyalty points will automatically expire if there has been no registered purchase for a period of two years on the registered account to which you have linked the relevant loyalty points.